Fashion Bloggery #7
All dressed up and no where to go. So. Newsflash. I am currently unemployed. This means I sit at home all day and watch Star Trek. I rarely leave the house. I don’t see anyone or talk to anyone. It is both awesome and horrible.
But, today, I was like, I’m going to look cute! I’m going to wear something other than these jean cut-off shorts and this Harvard hoodie! So I did! And then I walked around the house, and my backyard, took this picture, and then put my cut-offs and hoodie back on and watched more Star Trek. What a successful day, eh?
ON TO IT:
Shoes: Steve Madden
Shirt: White and rather see-through
Rosary: Made in Italy. It’s my new favourite. (I love rosaries and I collect them, so if you are ever wondering what to buy me for my birthday a rosary is always a really good bet.)
Glasses: Lost and then found. As in I thought I lost them but then found them while cleaning my bathroom cupboard.
Bam! I do all my best thinking in the shower. The other day I was thinking about time travel. Time travel is such a mindfuck. Like, okay, if I go back in time, and I’m looking at myself when I’m a baby, how is that possible? How can I exist twice in the same time? It just doesn’t seem kosher. You should only be able to exist in one place in time, so if I go back, baby me gets replaced by grown-up me. Though perhaps when I leave, baby me will reappear. Whatever happens, it ain’t right. For this reason I believe time travel is impossible due to it inevitably ripping apart the very fabric of existence, while also causing a massive, irreparable rift in the spacetime continuum—which is obviously a given.
Dance for me, my little meat sacks,
96 Notes/ Hide
- fallenover likes this
- cancerninja likes this
- miscellaneous-art likes this
- iwillnotsuckyou likes this
- iwillnotsuckyou reblogged this from therealkatiewest
- gazzamie reblogged this from therealkatiewest
- ottofocus69 said:Unemployed and watching Star Trek, does life get any better? I’m jealous
- huitzil likes this
- mollybroxton likes this
- marydear reblogged this from therealkatiewest and added:
- deadtransistorcircus likes this
- clairlovesdean said:love it! i’m also unemployed its pretty strange..
- insixflavours said:this probably sounds weird but reading how you’re unemployed and do nothing makes me feel better! as i am unemployed too, and do nothing and feel horrible about it.
- rachelakelso likes this
- weakmeatstrongeat likes this
- morningthief likes this
- alldolledupandnowheretogo reblogged this from therealkatiewest and added:
- alldolledupandnowheretogo likes this
- gazzamie likes this
- mirkillo said:You should watch the movies Primer and Time Crimes. Mindfuck movies about time travelling, but awesome too. I thought you worked as a teacher. What happened to that job? :-/ A fan of yours who writes to you for the first time ;-)
- ultrapearl likes this
- unluckybastard likes this
- thatflutterinyourchest likes this
- thefirstnoelanthony likes this
- mckinneycantwrite likes this
- erinmargrethe likes this
- eloso likes this
- maxette likes this
- wrlittle said:Cute. Very cute.
- wrlittle likes this
- longingtotellyou likes this
- eversonpoe likes this
- seej500 said:BEST. FASHION BLOGGING. EVER. “Shorts: Beige” GENIUS :)
- mortalcompass likes this
- theprecariousowl likes this
- silas216 likes this
- mynameisabi said:Unemployed?
- deleting-kimbertron likes this
- mynameisabi likes this
- sxyblkmn likes this
- blazintommyd likes this
- readinglist32 likes this
- florez said:What pisses me off is the whole speed of light vs time bit. The whole if you were on a ship capable of light speed travel, one should age at a different rate than someone still. Even more aggravating is that clocks slow down with more gravity.Hogwash
- midnightmisdemeanors likes this
- timkressfiction likes this
- yperspective likes this
- ny-etc likes this
- proakela likes this
- laurel-rose reblogged this from therealkatiewest
- kaxiong likes this